Municipal sewage treatment generally refers to municipal sewage treatment plants, sewage treatment plants of large public institutions, sewage treatment plants of public institutions, river sewage treatment, and municipal sewage treatment plants have higher COD and are more difficult to treat. Municipal sewage treatment processes include: Settling tank, sedimentation tank, grit tank, secondary sedimentation tank, biochemical tank, sludge thickening tank, sludge dewatering filter press, etc.
Polyelectrolyte for municipal sewage treatment is an indispensable agent. Polyelectrolyte is used in the sedimentation tank to accelerate the flocculation and sedimentation of suspended solids; cationic Polyelectrolyte is generally used for sludge dewatering. Features of flocculant for municipal sewage treatment:
1. It is more economical to use Polyelectrolyte. When the dosage is small, you can get a good sewage treatment effect.
2. It can significantly improve the production efficiency and increase the solid content of the mud cake.
3. Polyelectrolyte is easy to dissolve in water.
4. In the solid-liquid separation during the production process, the capture of solids can be improved.
5. Effectively work within the range of pH and ph value.
Polyelectrolyte sludge dewatering filter presses are mostly belt filter presses. Generally, medium and high content cationic Polyelectrolyte is selected; the molecular weight is 9 million-12 million, the dosage concentration is 1-2%, and the dosage of ton of dry mud is 5- 7kg.
Post time: Apr-07-2021